Are you just as obsessed with motorsport as you are with Twitter and are you interested in starting (or continuing) a career in motorsport journalism and especially social media?
We got you! F1 Feeder Series is looking for a new Social Media Manager with a focus on Twitter. With over 50k followers there, Twitter is our most important social media platform. We’ve built a great reputation where followers expect us to be lightning quick, accurate and positive.
Your key responsibilities and qualities are:
- Update our Twitter daily with all the news, from F2 to F4 and everything in between
- Being quick is your second nature; people catch junior single-seater news here first
- Thinking outside of the box: yes we do news, results and we publish articles, but Twitter is a perfect platform to give context or provide interesting tidbits
- You are proactive: you like taking the reins and scouring the web for news and you have no problem asking our editors for news over and over. We’ve got a great group of people to assist you, but you have to be able to work independent
- You love motorsport and in particular junior single-seaters. You can name the 2019 F2 champion from the top of your head and you enjoy Italian F4 as much as you love F1
- It’s important that you are always on stand-by. It’s absolutely not full time work, but news being as it is and coming when it comes, you have to be able to react within minutes
What we offer:
- While we can’t pay you, F1 Feeder Series is a great place to start your career in motorsport journalism. Several of the people who have worked with us, now have paid job in either journalism or (motorsport) marketing/pr/social media
- We actively help you develop. With a staff of 25 knowledgeable people from experienced editors to social media managers and copy editors, everyone is willing to help and teach
- We have an extensive network in motorsport with which we can help you develop a network of your own; you’ll get a firm foot in the door of motorsport the motorsport world
Does this sound like you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the perfect candidate, show us your previous experience in social media management and send us some examples of your work.