Since Feeder Series is a social-first platform we take our social endeavours seriously! And that’s why we are looking for a dedicated social media admin with an emphasis on Twitter who’s passionate about junior single-seaters.
About four years ago, founder Floris Visman started Feeder Series with a tweet. Since then the Twitter account grew to almost 57k followers, and Feeder Series is now a platform that consists of a website, Discord, podcast, newsletter and several social channels, including three Twitter accounts. We can be found in several feeder series paddocks around the world and attending (virtual) press conferences.
But we want to keep improving, and for that, we are looking for a dedicated social media admin with a focus on Twitter and Instagram. Now before you think, ‘Hey, I’m on social media all the time and I like motorsport, let’s go!’, we’ll detail below what’s required of you in this role.
- You have (some) previous experience in social media management
- You eat, drink, sleep motorsport and know a fair deal about feeder series
- Your English is faultless
- You have worked with Canva and Meta Business Suite
- You’re able to think outside of the box: don’t just wait until news and results roll in, but proactively think of engaging content
- You have to be able to react almost immediately to news
- You are available on weekdays and weekends. Not full time of course (we work in shifts), but in the world of motorsport news, there’s always something happening
- And don’t worry, you’re not doing this alone; you will share duties
The position comes without pay, but the experience you gain and the network you create more than make up for that. The goal is that you develop into a real motorsport social media admin who eventually moves on to a job at the biggest motorsport websites around.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you’re the perfect social media admin for us!